Desconect@ was created in 2012, by those times society was not yet alarmed by the current problem: we spent too much time with the mobile in our hands and we dedicate them too much time. The dependency that Social Networks and videogames have created (frequently used from the telephone device or from a computer) has exceeded all educational and health provisions.
We must be aware that the addiction to mobile, social networks or video games is creating havoc in our society and especially in the youth.
- A lot of time in his room.
- Talks/interacts a lot with the mobile.
- He anoys easily and/or changes his mood if they are restricted from using the internet.
- Use of the mobile/pc in inappropriate places (meals, WC, study, sports …).
- Use of the mobile/pc at odd hours.
- Excessive billing or payments through the Network without permission.
- Lack of communication with the family.
- Emotional changes.
- Poor school performance.
- Progressive isolation of the real world.
- Lack of interest in other activities (sports, study, friends …).
- Mood swings.
- Family problems.
- Decreased academic performance.
- Poor hygiene.
- Lack of personal development and difficult future.
Through a treatment with intensive sessions at individual and group level, we return the young people to a real and healthy life. Our goal: to learn to correctly use new technologies without depending on them.
- Change of habits.
- Strategies of use.
- Roadmap on restrictions and trust.
- Detection of possible underlying problems.
- Self-esteem and behavior reinforcement exercises.
- Education in possible existing or future conflicts.
- Sport activities.
- Academic and emotional feedback.