From Desconect@ Psychological Institute we have created FEST@ (Educational Formation Program with Desconect@ Therapeutic Support) the first school that offers classes of a maximum of 6 students and that works constantly with professors, psychologists and educational psychologists in the classroom. An academic formation that allows any student to attend ESO and baccalaureate in a personalized and tutored way.
We strongly believe in the feedback between the academic and the emotional. When one area goes well, the other feels reinforced and at the same time improves.
For students with difficulties, disorders, bad behavior or inability to study in a classroom with too many students, FEST@ proposes the solution through a rigid education based on individualization love and empathy.
FEST@ is the option for all those students who do not feel capable or who have difficulties. We get their maximum potential and they respond with their best result.
We are very proud of our students. To date we have 100% of those submitted and approved in Selectividad.
- Regulated training ESO and High School.
- Classes of maximum 6 students.
- University professors with training C.A.P.
- Native teachers for foreign languages.
- Psychologists and educational psychologists in the classroom.
- Reports of the weekly academic and emotional situation.
- Meetings with weekly coordination.
- Teaching through freedom.
- Awareness of the importance of training.
- Stable, motivating and ambitious future.
- Orientation at the end for higher studies.
The academic plan is carried out by the educational psychologist of the center together with the coordination of the collaborating centers, in order to prepare the contents for each student in an individual and personalized way.
The contents that we receive from the collaborating centers are previously prepared according to the academic needs of our students and making individualized plans in the subjects that present the most difficulties.
In addition to an accompaniment for their future outside FEST@, the center looks for the best option or educational exit for them, university, higher cycles or working world.
- Feedback on the positive academic and emotional situation.
- Establish guidelines and limits in the student’s life.
- Awareness of the effort to achieve new goals.
- Establish study and work routines.
- Acquire new study techniques.
- Encourage good group dynamics in the class group.
- Respect and freedom as the basis of education.
What learning methodology do we use?
Students receive a total teaching through individualization. Each student has 3 teachers available and the teacher never works with more than 3 students at a time. Likewise, the children are always accompanied by therapists, psychologists and psycho-pedagogues to be able to work on their day-to-day difficulties, frustrations and limits. In addition to assessing the purely academic we must take into account that behavior, conduct and acceptance of limits greatly improves.
And my son will learn?
FEST@ works. The privilege of being able to have 1 teacher for every 3 students means that students receive an active, constant formation away from distractions. FEST@ has been active for 4 school years. Of the more than 30 students we have trained, all of them have achieved their goal: to learn.
We are parents. Will we know how our son evolves?
Every Friday we send a detailed report via email to the parents. What has been their behavior and weekly performance, duties for the weekend, pending work and the evolution in the different subjects. The close relationship between the family and the therapeutic team is fundamental for a desired emotional and academic result.
In FEST@ we have different classrooms. All of them enjoy a total absence of distractions and space focused on the impossibility of disconnection of the class. We work with books, paper and pen. At the same time, the students have two weekly classes of technological competences. The duration of the classes is 55 minutes.
The FEST@ school puts at the disposal of its students and families organizational information for the day to day of the center. For more information you can contact email@example.com.
From Desconect@ Psychological Institute we have created FEST@ (Educational Formation Program with Desconect@ Therapeutic Support) the first school that offers classes of a maximum of 3 students and that works constantly with professors, psychologists and educational psychologists in the classroom.
- Spain is the second country in the European Union in school failure, with a rate of 19% of young people between 18 and 24 years old who have abandoned the education system prematurely by completing the first cycle of Secondary (ESO) and not having received No type of training in the last month.
- Boys leave the classrooms before the girls. The proportion of school failure is higher among boys (22.7%) than among girls (15.1%), according to Eurostat data.
- Spain has managed to reduce the school dropout rate in the last decade of 30.3% registered in 2006 to 19% in 2016, although it is still far ahead to meet the national target of lowering 2020 to 15% , five points less than the objective for the whole EU.Only in 2016 the Fundació ANAR (Ajuda a Nens i Adolescents en Risc, Help for Children and Adolescents in Risk) registered 1,207 cases of actual school bullying, which means an increase of 87.7% in the last year and 240% from 2015.
Students from Desconect @ school describe their experience at school: